Import / Export Executive - Back Office - Bangalore
Posted on: 06-Jul-2013
Import / Export Executive – Back Office
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate, preferably with degree/ Diploma in Import & Export.
Experience : 2-3 years in Supervisory position of Import /Export Department of a reputed Company.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Experience in handling all accounts & import related documents.
• Expertise in Export/Import Documentation (BLs/Invoice/Packing List/etc.)
• Knowledge of LCs. Comparing and checking Documents vis-à-vis the LC.
• Coordinating with Overseas vendors regarding Documentation/Shipment Status/LCs/Payments.
• Knowledge of Advance Licences/ SEZ/ EOU Shipments.
• Coordinating with JDGFT/ Excise/ C&F Agents
• Coordinating with the Bankers for LCs/Payments.
• Good knowledge of FEMA rules/ Statutory Compliances.
• Should have good communication skills & computer knowledge.
Compensation – As per industry standards. Not constraint for right candidate.
Responsible for the complete Management to Export / Import Cycle & Logistics
Independent account handling from Order placement to goods receipt.
Interaction and coordination with various departments – Purchase/ Production and planning for timely receipt of required Raw material/ components .
Good communication skills and product knowledge to communicate independently with suppliers/ C&F Agents.
Negotiate Freight and Clearing and Forwarding charges with C&F Agents.
Complete Import, excise statutory compliances
Compliance with EXIM Procedures.
If Ur Profile is Suitable for this post then feel free to Contact;
Future Source Consultancy Services,
Fernandes Building, 1st Floor,
Opp to K.M.C Dental College,
Milagres Cross Road, Hampankatta,
Mangalore - 575001
P.H: 0824-2420110 / 9731682907.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org